FW: [WikiEN-l] Moving to wiktionary and deleting

Olivier Bilodeau wikienl at jagged.ca
Sun Mar 6 23:21:47 UTC 2005

I just want to be sure that once the entry exists on Wiktionary and I
add {{delete}} that I won't be told that I'm bypassing the VfD process
or that my csd doesn't fit the established criteria, or worse, that the
admin who actually deletes the items gets accused of the above. I was a
bit sarcastic in my reply to your post, but I wanted your opinion on the
matter to be clarified (which you did, and I appreciate).