FW: [WikiEN-l] Moving to wiktionary and deleting

Olivier Bilodeau wikienl at jagged.ca
Sun Mar 6 22:40:04 UTC 2005

Thanks for the clarification of the words moving and copying. Tonight I
will go to bed less stupider.

I'm not an admin, so I can't delete the item. If you'll look closely at
my original post, an item moved to Wiktionary doesn't qualify as a
candidate for speedy deletion, which would make its listing and deletion
against policy. Last I checked, principles of physics weren't a reason
to nominate an item for speedy deletion either. I appreciate your
banter, but it's not really helping me.