[WikiEN-l] Re: Proposal on VFD: enforcement of nomination policy

Charles Matthews charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com
Sun Mar 6 13:02:50 UTC 2005

 "Lauri Love (nsh)" wrote

>. Let me note, also,
> that number ten downing street, is by many standards, a very ordinary
> house in London.

Think you'll find that's not true, behind the facade.

>But that billions people know of it, while only a
> thousands know of the [[Russian_Constitution_of_1906]] does not make
> one any more suitable for inclusion than the other.

What gets included in WP seems mostly fine to me.  Details of invented
mythologies can always be ridiculed, individually.  I don't think anyone
actually knows what bits of popular culture will be seen as significant, or
will be alluded to, in the year 2050.

Charles