[WikiEN-l] Rules, expertise, and encyclopedic standards

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Sun Mar 6 11:04:24 UTC 2005

I remember a number of claims you made in that regard. According to you,
your advocacy of your point of view represented an objective academic point
of view in sharp contrast to other editors who had only published reports of
eye-witness accounts to go on. You claimed to be a political scientist and
that trumped the experience of the people who actually lived under the
systems you advocated.

Fred