[WikiEN-l] Re: Proposal on VFD: enforcement of nomination policy

Lauri Love (nsh) lauri.love at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 05:38:17 UTC 2005

On Sat, 5 Mar 2005 21:23:34 -0800 (PST), Rick <giantsrick13 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Exactly.  And "not notable" is not one of those
> criteria.  And yet it's one of the most commonly used
> reasons for listing an article.
>
> RickK

Is this because the deletion policy is inadiquate, or because VfD is
being abused? I know what your answer will be of course, so explain
the notability "criterion" objectively in the policy page so we can
all understand it. I personally think it's disgusting tyrrany of the
majority. But I don't express opinions on wiki ;-)
-nsh