[WikiEN-l] 3RR applied to both parties?

Arno M redgum46 at lycos.com
Sat Mar 5 01:27:12 UTC 2005

That's my point, too, and one I made earlier, albeit none too clearly.

If someone puts in a biased, incorrect or dubious statement, he/she can then actually abuse the 3RR rule to make sure it stays in if anyone tries to correct it. This abuse includes threatening to invoke the 3RR rule.

I went through this kind of thing last year.

Arno