[WikiEN-l] Abuse of blocking powers (The Recycling Troll)

ffdfsd dsfdsfsdf recyclingtroll at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 4 12:45:13 UTC 2005

Which of my edits are problematic? Most are small
corrections or wikifications. I do not believe any are
cause for concern, and in any event do not beleive
that the blocking policy has been followed.

Surely whether someone is blocked depends on more than
whether someone else feels 'sympathy' for them?!
The Recycling Troll

--- Charles Matthews <charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com>