[WikiEN-l] 3RR applied to both parties?

Karl A. Krueger kkrueger at whoi.edu
Fri Mar 4 16:46:09 UTC 2005

On Fri, Mar 04, 2005 at 05:06:05AM +0000, geni wrote:
> So in this case the correct thing for Adam to would be to contact you.
> A problem I'm seeing a lot right now is that edit wars are taking too
> long to come to the attention of the wider community. If the first the
> widder comunity know is when the 3RR report comes in we have a
> problem.

This is part of why it would be valuable for the software to detect
reverts and to maintain automatically a list of recently-reverted
articles, or articles that have a high "revert density".  It would help
the wider community detect revert conflicts -before- they get to the
point of either (a) drawn-out edit wars or (b) 3RR bureaucracy.

--
Karl A. Krueger <kkrueger at whoi.edu>