[WikiEN-l] Queen Elizabeth II

Arno M redgum46 at lycos.com
Fri Mar 4 08:23:46 UTC 2005

Sigh! I shouldn't have bitten.

The Australia page has been through this before, and the  ,um, debate,
involving someone called Daeron , whose views seem similar to yours,
can be found on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Australia/Archive_2.

Peter is not correct, period. India is a republic, yes, but Australia is not.

The wikipedia's articles are NOT meant to be an outlet for political
hopes and fallacies such as yours and Peter's. Nor is the wikien-l.

Do us all a favour, please take them elsewhere.

I won't be corresponding further on this issue.