[WikiEN-l] Re: Exeunt 172

Abe Sokolov abesokolov at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 4 05:06:51 UTC 2005

The comments unearthed by Sean Barret do not represent my views, and a
careful examination of my long editing history will demonstrate that. (Given
the economic approaches in which I was inculcated for years, I probably
wouldn't even be considered a social democrat outside the U.S., let alone a
Communist!)

I did not post them, but I suppose that I wouldn't be able to prove that. Of
course, if one were to post similar comments under the names of Sean Barret
and Michael Snow, they wouldn't be able to prove that they were not the ones
making them either... It's quite distressing that users are searching for
dirt on people off Wikipedia in order to server their political or personal
agendas on Wikipedia.

-172