[WikiEN-l] Re: ArbCom - too attached to 'equal treatment'?

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Thu Mar 3 22:30:55 UTC 2005

It is being involved which will teach you how to avoid the common mistakes
which disputive Wikipedia editors make, such as making personal attacks
rather than addressing user behavior, and discussing the issues rather than
focusing on how to express and include divergent opinions in articles on
controversial subjects.

If you are not going to make personal attacks anyway being on personal
attack parole doesn't amount to much.

Fred