[WikiEN-l] Arbitrator recusals (was 172 de-sysopped)

James D. Forrester james at jdforrester.org
Thu Mar 3 19:54:06 UTC 2005

On Thursday, March 03, 2005 7:25 PM, Danny <daniwo59 at aol.com> wrote:

[Re. pro-tem Arbitrators for cases wherein more than half the Committee's
members have recused themselves]

> In that case, I would like to nominate JamesF. A former
> arbitrator, he has proven himself highly capable of dealing
> with some of the really complex issues.
>
> Danny

Thank you very much Danny; I would be honoured to help with the Committee's
work in such a way, if required, though of course I would prefer that I was
not needed, espcially as such a large number of Arbitrators having been so
moved by actions and events as to need to recuse themselves would almost
certainly mean that said actions had been widely disruptive to the Project.

Yours,
--
James D. Forrester -- Wikimedia: [[W:en:User:Jdforrester|James F.]]

Mail: james at jdforrester.org | jon at eh.org | csvla at dcs.warwick.ac.uk
IM  : (MSN) jamesdforrester at hotmail.com