[WikiEN-l] Chrome Pussycats, Twiddlers & Whackjobs

Christiaan Briggs christiaan at last-straw.net
Thu Mar 3 00:03:44 UTC 2005

Stephen Forrest wrote:

> Richard Holton wrote:
>
>> Except...it's not your car!
>
> Well, not quite.  It's *was* his car, but it stopped being so the
> moment he brought it into the shop.
>
> From that point on it became either the property of the shop, or the
> collective property of all the people in the shop (depending on how
> you see things).

Being a commie punk calling myself an anarchist, I prefer the idea that
it becomes no one's property (GFDL licence aside), as I once argued for
here:
http://anti-state.com/forum/index.php?board=6;action=display;
threadid=5852

That's partly what setting free means right... effectively not being
owned by anybody.

Christiaan