[WikiEN-l] Re: Sollog's Wikipediasucks site

dpbsmith at verizon.net dpbsmith at verizon.net
Wed Mar 2 16:22:25 UTC 2005

Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 13:44:49 +0600
>From: "Arno M" <redgum46 at lycos.com>
>Subject: [WikiEN-l] A nasty and weird site

>Here's a site that is rather critical of wikipedia. In fact, its very critical.

">http://www.wikipediasucks.com/
</a>
>out 149 instead. And whats all this about Sollog, the Temple of 'Hayah, and a $10 million fine for
>"religious hate crimes"? Bizarre!

Take a look at the article on Sollog and all will become clear. He's widely regarded as... well, read the article and all will become clear. He tried to plant a self-promoting article, tried and failed to stop it from being NPOV-ed, boasted about how he was going to bring down Wikipedia, and created the wikipediasucks site in spite.

I don't think it's getting much traction.