[WikiEN-l] Re: 172 de-sysopped

csherlock at ljh.com.au csherlock at ljh.com.au
Tue Mar 1 23:48:51 UTC 2005

geni wrote:
> On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 14:33:06 -0600, Phil Sandifer <sandifer at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
>>Why would they all have to recuse? This had nothing to do with the Ambi
>>block...
>>
>>-Snowspinner
>

> Never said it was. It was a joke It's just between us we have probably
> racked up enough incerdents (both good and bad) with the arbcom
> members to make a case for questioning thier  nutrality.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding something you've said, but I'd like to ask:
can you tell me a Wikipedian (admin or otherwise) who is 100% impartial
and neutral on all matters? Perhaps if you could we wouldn't need a
committee and we could just make that person the sole arbitrator on all
cases. A user such as this that shows no fear nor favour would be
excellent.

Incidently, should you find such an editor may I take you to my farm and
show you my latest pet? It's a pink unicorn. You might be interested.

Cheers,
TBSDY