[WikiEN-l] Re: 172 de-sysopped

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 1 20:04:59 UTC 2005

I asked Jamesday to remove Ed developer flag.

Explanation of the reason why is here :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Administrators%27_noticeboard/Incidents#Correct_use_of_admin_powers.3F

Sorry Oncle. I love you, but you are not a steward so you should not
desysop people. Only for urgent action would be okay for a developer to
do so. I do not think Wikipedia was in danger.

It seems you should not have developer flag anyway... so this is
technical clean-up

Sorry

Anthere