[WikiEN-l] Fwd: Wikipedia reputation

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 15:23:40 UTC 2005

Email discussion between myself and Tom about the Wikipedia 1.0 idea
and [[Wikipedia:Version 1.0 Editorial Team]], forwarded with his
permission. I've removed email addresses and some names (not secret,
just that the discussion in question is at the named page, not here).

Note that I've also created [[Category:Wikipedia 1.0]], a project
category which is pretty much for use as a working set of 1.0
documents, rants and so forth.

- d.