[WikiEN-l] Re: (fwd) bishonen exercises abuse of admin power

Nathan J. Yoder njyoder at energon.org
Thu Jun 30 20:46:16 UTC 2005

> Oh, btw, I also see your next post to the
> mailing list, where you have "figured out why it's doing it". Is that
> your idea of an apology?

I wonder how many times I'll have to resend this totally on-topic
e-mail before it finally gets through (not censored by the mod).

Let's put this response in a numerical list clearly outlining every
totally relevent statement.

1.  It's not an apology.
2.  It's an acknowledgement that either your did something wrong or
there is a bug with the system.
3.  Are you going to apologize for your false accusation against me?
The _only_ account under which I hit 'edit page' was njyoder.  Knowing
this, you must retract your accusation.
4.  Since I have not actually violated the block, will you now remove
it 24 hours from when it was originally issued (as you are obligated
to)?
5.  I'd like specific examples of what personal attacks I used that
warrant this block.  Note that no one has attempted to define personal
attack yet because they know if they did the accusation and blocked
would become completely unwarranted and make you look bad, as well as
the other arbtrators in my case who _flat out refused_ to define it.

Simplying describing someone's behavior--calling them a hypocrite, is
NOT a personal attack.  This has been a matter of debate on the no
personal attacks talk page, especially considering the policy does not
state what constitutes a personal attack.  The examples given on the
"no personal attacks" page (the closest thing to a definition) are
very different things from what I've said and you'd either have to be
either incredibly stupid or very dishonest to state otherwise.

I expect a direct apology from you and a removal of the block
immediatly.

Nathan J. Yoder
http://www.gummibears.nu/
http://www.gummibears.nu/files/njyoder_pgp.key