[WikiEN-l] Re: Proposal: Requests for rollback

Timwi timwi at gmx.net
Thu Jun 30 16:56:27 UTC 2005

Chris Jenkinson wrote:

> Just that the feature is there will involve them in Wikipolitics,
> regardless of whether they use them.

Can't say I agree, from own experiences. For what admins are you speaking?

My own experiences tell me that it's always your own actions that
involve you in wikipolitics. This can include actions that don't require
admin privileges, such as nominating something on VfD. (Comment on my
talk page: "How dare you VfD other people's articles??" -- apparently
you're only allowed to VfD your own articles.)

Timwi