[WikiEN-l] (fwd) bishonen exercises abuse of admin power

Nathan J. Yoder njyoder at energon.org
Thu Jun 30 10:13:45 UTC 2005

Aha, I figured out why it's doing it.  I just hit "edit page" while
still logged in as njyoder and the thing automatically renews the
block whenever I do that.  This is what happens when you upgrade to
beta version of software.  Try a test block on another account and
you'll see it will automatically renew the block even if you're logged
in as the same user who was originally blocked.  That's a bug or some
strange misfeature.

Nathan J. Yoder
http://www.gummibears.nu/
http://www.gummibears.nu/files/njyoder_pgp.key