[WikiEN-l] (fwd) bishonen exercises abuse of admin power

David Gerard fun at thingy.apana.org.au
Thu Jun 30 09:34:33 UTC 2005

I accidentally deleted this from the moderation queue, so am forwarding it
by hand as wikien-l is an official conduit for complaints about blocking.
This is not meant to imply that I attribute any substance to this complaint
whatsoever, and personally I would say "cheers to Bishonen, keep up the
good work." But anyway.

- d.