[WikiEN-l] 3RR penalty is a block and not a ban -> problems

Kelly Martin kelly.lynn.martin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 21:56:01 UTC 2005

Sounds like legalism to me.  Common sense that socks of an editor
blocked for 3RR can be blocked at the very least for any further
reverts (not 3 more, even one more is enough).  Common sense also says
that a 3RR block should not be extended.

Let's not get hung up on pedantic legalistic arguments over whether
3RR is a "block" or  a "ban" or whether or not admins have a "right"
to block or not block.  This is an encyclopedia, not an experiment in
bureacracy.

Kelly