[WikiEN-l] Rather surprising outburst on VfD this morning

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Mon Jun 27 13:52:24 UTC 2005

Such behavior is not rare nor is it common. People on the Arbitration
Committee see  more than their share of it and it often results in
the user being banned. Without being familiar with the article and
its supporters ( I don't think you shared the name of the article ) I
can't say if it is any regular editor with an account.

I hope you are not permanently put off by this incident, but learn to
effectively resist the energy it represents.

Fred