[WikiEN-l] Re: Copyright and Britannica Article List

Gregory Maxwell gmaxwell at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 21:17:33 UTC 2005

On 6/25/05, Timwi <timwi at gmx.net> wrote:
> > And if they don't answer, but simply complain to the media instead?
> Of course, ideally, we shouldn't publish the list until they respond.

Only if we presume the material is copyvio... So far the only people
in our community who have any authority at all on the matter who have
responded can not agree.

I'd suggest that it be moved into another wiki to escape the debate,
but there is a huge technical reason to have it in wikipedia...
Redlinks.