[WikiEN-l] WikiProjects overriding global guidelines?

Sam Korn smoddy at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 20:15:41 UTC 2005

I for one (despite being a cricket cabalist) agree with you on the category
thing. I don't quite understand the reasoning for the cricket subcategories
category. I actually intend to undertake a major review of cricket
categories very soon, so I'll discuss the point then.

However, I do in general disagree that policy (or at least guideline)
couldn't be bypassed when it is for the best for the encyclopdia as a whole.
That should be our target, not slaveishly following guidelines for their own
sake.

Sam