[WikiEN-l] Requests for adminship reform

MacGyverMagic/Mgm macgyvermagic at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 07:10:35 UTC 2005

Yes, we had admins face disciplinary action before, but there's also a
large number of accusations that never even reach a stage of serious
discussion, because they ask for de-sysoping on a knee-jerk reaction -
merely for the admin disagreeing with them or for moving a page (which
anyone can do).

Arbitration should suffice.

--Mgm