[WikiEN-l] Am I allowed to start a poll?

firstname lastname cainwilshire at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 25 02:56:51 UTC 2005

Hi, I started a new poll on the talk page for feces because the old poll was
invalid, and Mikkalai blocked me for trolling. Why is a new poll considered
trolling? I was trying to help settle the issue. I didn't use contentious
language or anything, it was pretty straightforward. He blocked me yesterday
too for trolling but I thought it was a mistake, I still don't know what
that was for.

CW