[WikiEN-l] Re: Per-article blocking

Fastfission fastfission at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 15:05:33 UTC 2005

Yeah, I don't know. But that seems to fall into the more general
category of "people who won't discuss", of which there is no quick and
simple solution that I know of.

Yes yes, I could take a lot of time filling out an RfC. And then what?
Move it to another stage of mediation? I don't have time for that --
it's not how I want to spend my Wikipedia experience. It's probably
not how anybody wants to. And honestly, it's really not Wikipedia's
best use of ME -- I'm not a mediator by heart, I'm someone who wants
to add content by the truckloads and keep POV pushers out. But at the
same time I believe strongly in due process. So I don't know.

FF