[WikiEN-l] Silly mailing lists

thomas-edison at ziplip.com thomas-edison at ziplip.com
Thu Jun 23 11:43:37 UTC 2005

Mailing lists are just so inefficient.... why not just have a forum? At least this mailing list has a virtual forum.

http://mail.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikien-l/

Also, I don't seem to get very good feedback here.... I guess I'll just have to post some more on the talk pages, even though people with no knowledge of copyright law will complain. Tough!

© 2005, Pioneer-12

p.s. I have been banned unfairly and no one has even bothered to ADDRESS that in a MONTH. <sarcasm> Way to go, Wikipedia! Good job treating volunteer editors who are simply standing up for their rights like criminals. </sarcasm>