[WikiEN-l] Re: automatic annual revocation of admin

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Tue Jun 21 19:27:27 UTC 2005

>Three months of enforced
>humility might be good for some people.

I'll never forget the time one of my Moonie friends said something like
this. I said, "If I humiliate you, will that make you humble? What if I
start treating you like a slave and say things like, 'Fetch me a cold
drink, you worthless piece of scum!'?"

He was black and I was white. I nearly got the ass-whupping of my life
before he could see that I was just making a point. Ah, those carefree
college days.

Now, can we puh-LEASE get back to working on articles?

Ed Poor