[WikiEN-l] I will be leaving the project

ultrablue at gmail.com ultrablue at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 06:04:50 UTC 2005

So you got a 24 hour block for 3RR. Get over it and move on. For
someone who so freely gives out 24 hour blocks for rule violations,
you don't seem to like the rules being enforced against yourself.
Hopefully when you come back (in 24 hours) you will be less willing to
engage in block/unblock wars, which I'm sure everyone agrees are not a
good thing.

~Mark Ryan