[WikiEN-l] I am very concerned by the arbcomm decision against jguk

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Mon Jun 20 00:12:20 UTC 2005

We have been here before. We have a user who is doing something in an
obsessive way, but is otherwise a productive editor. Because they are
a "good" editor, nothing is done, or there is a slap on the wrist.
They keep on and on and we have Wik2 and Wik3 and would have had Wik4
if the whole Committee had not finally come around.

Fred