[WikiEN-l] Arbitration Committee Seeking Comment

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Sat Jun 18 12:23:13 UTC 2005

Besides doing a lot of good editing (by repute, as I have only looked
at his edit wars involving [[common era]] notation) Jguk believes
that the notation AD - BC is vastly superior to the common era
notation CE - BCE (which he believes is incomprehensible to our
users). Based on that belief he has changed the notation in a number
of articles, most of which he does not ordinarily edit, and if
reverted, engages in edit wars.

The proposed decision in the arbitration case is under consideration
with no remedy proposed having majority support, see:

[[Wikipedia:Requests_for_arbitration/Jguk/Proposed_decision]]

Fred