[WikiEN-l] What does it take to be recognized as a troll?

Dan Grey dangrey101 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 16 08:03:12 UTC 2005

'Jane' is to my mind, without any shadow of a doubt, a
simple troll.

The best way to deal with trolls is to ignore them -
they are only seeking a reaction; when they do not get
one, they get bored, and go away.

So that's what I suggest people do - add Jane's
address to your spam filter, and move on.

If you don't think Jane's a troll, well, fair enough,
but I'm suprised. I really could not care less about
this issue, so will be blissfully unaware of what
happens further, as I've set Yahoo to trash any mails
to do with it on arrival :-).

Dan