[WikiEN-l] I'm unblocked, but SlimVirgin STILL WON'T LET ME EDIT!

JAY JG jayjg at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 16 03:33:45 UTC 2005

>From: "Jane Halliwell" <hundredpurses at hotmail.com>
>
>I did not violate the 3rr. In fact, NOBODY that day did. And even if they
>did, that's no reason to continue blocking me from editing that page. The
>rules are, its a MAXIMUM 24 hour block.

As far as I can tell, you're not blocked at all. Rather, the page is locked.
That means it's locked for everyone.  And there's no maximum 24 rule on page
locks.

>SlimVirgin has said she is using the page lock ONLY to keep me from editing
>it. The effect: She is extending the 3rr penalty for as long as she feels
>like.

Well, any other admin could unlock it if they wanted.  And what exactly is
that "penalty" again?  You're not being allowed to add a picture of a giant
yellow turd to a Wikipedia article?  Perhaps we should alert Human Rights
Watch or Amnesty International.

Jay.