[WikiEN-l] I'm unblocked, but SlimVirgin STILL WON'T LET ME EDIT!

Rick giantsrick13 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 15 23:03:41 UTC 2005

--- Jane Halliwell <hundredpurses at hotmail.com> wrote:

> These are her words, at the bottom of talk:feces:
>
> 'As for page protection, I won't unprotect it at
> your request, but I'll do
> so if any other regular editor wants to edit.'
>
> This is an abuse of power. She is attempting to
> control the content of the
> article, pretending not to take a side in an content
> dispute, while
> everything she does favors the pro-censorship
> minority.
>
> Her behavior is a hell of a lot more offensive than
> any photo.

That last paragraph is certainly an opinion.  Your
opinion.  But it is not necessarily the opinion of
others.  At least, as far as I am concerned, edit
warring is considerably more offensive, as is repeated
whining on the mailing list.  Consider your behavior.
Stop violating the three revert rule, stop trying to
get valuable members of the community stripped of
their sysop privileges, and learn to edit like a
respected member of the community.  Even before this
began, I mentioned your very odd behavior concerning
the use of the feces image on the Administrators'
board.  Whether you have a fetish or whether you're
trolling, I don't know, but your behavior has been
slightly bizarre from the very beginning.

Now, like I said:  Learn how to deal with others and
you won't get blocked.  Discuss things on the Talk
pages and listen to consensus.

RickK