[WikiEN-l] I'm unblocked, but SlimVirgin STILL WON'T LET ME EDIT!

BJörn Lindqvist bjourne at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 18:49:54 UTC 2005

> Feces is protected only against further attempts by Eyeon to cause
> trouble. If the regular editors on the page want to edit it, whether
> to include the image or not, I'll unprotect it. I'm not censoring the
> image. I'm stopping the trolling.

Since there is currently an ongoing vote on the talk page, in which
the alternative in favour of using the image has a lead, for fairness,
I'd like to see the page restored to the verion in which the image is
included. It is customary to let the option that has the majority
opinion behind it be the protected version.

--
mvh Björn