[WikiEN-l] On agreeing to disagree

Theresa Knott theresaknott at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 13:35:45 UTC 2005

On 6/15/05, Jane Halliwell <hundredpurses at hotmail.com> wrote:
> No IP check is being performed. SlimVirgin doesn't care about evidence. She
> has said she will ignore the results of an IP check, and she said she will
> continue to ban me from editing this article for 'being disruptive'.

IP checks are not the be all and end all. If I wanted to start a
sockpuppet account I could easily do it through a different ISP than
my regular one.

> I am being denied due process. Should I just 'agree' to stay banned?

Whether you agree to it or not, the article is likely to remain
protected for a short while. I'd just edit some other articles for the
time being. Why is this one so important to you?

Theresa