[WikiEN-l] Improper sysop behavior

Jane Halliwell hundredpurses at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 14 01:49:32 UTC 2005

I am user:Eyeon. Sysop:SlimVirgin has wrongly suspended me, accusing me of
using sockpuppets (user:niglet and user:fecologist) to get around 3rr.
Furthermore, she has blocked editing of Feces article for content reasons,
and admits it on the talk:feces page - quote: "If any regular editor wants
to edit, drop me a note on my talk page, and I'll unprotect." I'm pretty
sure that the role of a sysop is NOT to pre-screen edits.