[WikiEN-l] Correction

Abe Sokolov abesokolov at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 13 17:01:03 UTC 2005

Geni wrote:

172 and Guanaco have both lost their adminship due to arbcom cases...

I did not "lose" my adminship due to an Arbcom case. Instead, admin
abilities were removed from my account apparently at the advice of Michael
Snow, after the Arbcom did not even bother to review Netolitic and
Silverback's spurious charges against me.
[http://mail.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikien-l/2005-May/023903.html]. I am
not particularly interested in having them restored (nor am I even
interested in returning as a regular editor). But if the arbitrators are
actually concerned about following their own rules and procedures in a
transparent manner, they should reopen the case before allowing a user to be
sanctioned without reference to process, regarless of my level of activity.

-172