[WikiEN-l] Arbitration Committee Seeking Comment

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Mon Jun 6 15:43:26 UTC 2005

I think we are thinking about creating a committee to consider
whether there is published authority for information, popular or
unpopular. Beyond that it might consider the reputation and
credibility of the source, but first it must pass the threshold of
whether it exists at all. There is also the question of whether it is
reasonably convenient to access it. For example, a NYT's article
might cost 2 bucks but something that requires accessing Nexus or
consulting an obscure journal is much more expensive.

Fred