[WikiEN-l] Arbitration Commitee Seeking Comment

Sean Barrett sean at epoptic.org
Sun Jun 5 13:40:46 UTC 2005

steven l. rubenstein stated for the record:

> What we need first is a ruling by or concerning the ArbCom that it will
> consider and pass judgements on content-based disputes, or it will not.
> We just need to make this clear, one way or the other.

The ArbComm[0] will neither consider nor pass judgement on content-based
disputes.  Is that clear enough for you?

[0] For values of "ArbComm" that include [[User:the Epopt]].

--
  Sean Barrett     | Aw, Mom, you act like I'm not even
  sean at epoptic.com | wearing a bungee cord! --Calvin