[WikiEN-l] Problem user

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Fri Jun 3 21:40:39 UTC 2005

This sounds like a move that will go to arbitration. I suggest you
move it along. Speak to Scandum about changing sure enough, but move
it along and we can get it over with if he is determined to keep on
with the stuff you describe. For example, ask him if he will use
inter-library loan to check references before he deletes them.

Fred