[WikiEN-l] Re: Redress against personal attack?

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 3 16:55:02 UTC 2005

Kat Walsh a écrit:
All involved parties should
> cool off, apologize for the intemperate words, and deal with the
> issues that underlie your barbs rather than the namecalling.
>
> -Kat
> [[User:Mindspillage]]

Nod. Exactly.

It is unfortunately real that some of us (me included sometimes) resort
to using bad words to call others when the pressure is too high.
But that happens. Best is to give it a few hours, feel the regret build
up, apology and try to put the whole thing aside. Not always easy. But
the best.

I would even go as far as saying that after a while... you get to
realise some people just blow up this way from time to time. Then, you
somehow get used to it. But generally, abusive use of insults get
oneself bad reputation.

ant