[WikiEN-l] Redress against personal attack?

Matt Brown morven at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 08:25:35 UTC 2005

On 6/3/05, Dan Grey <dangrey101 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> I'd like to know what my options are after Ambi called me a jerk:

I think enough whining about this has gone on already.  You told the
arbcom to "stop playing Perry Mason and go write some articles".  Ambi
took exception to this and called you a jerk.  Much childishness
ensued.

I'd suggest that both you and Ambi quit this and get about doing
something more useful for the whole project.

And although the whole Wikipedia dispute resolution process is
convoluted and somewhat painful, it serves a necessary purpose and is
the least bad way of dealing with certain problems we've yet managed
to devise.  Saying "why can't we all just get along?" doesn't work
when some people are determined to NOT get along.

-Matt (User:Morven)