[WikiEN-l] Harrasment by an admin - examples?

michaelturley at myway.com michaelturley at myway.com
Thu Jun 2 19:17:58 UTC 2005

I *have* commented my VfD votes regarding lack of cursory research before nomination.  I will continue to do so where evidence suggests that such simple checks have not been done, however, I will work on my phrasing.

I have repeatedly asked RickK what about my comments was a personal attack, and how I should rephrase them, but RickK has completely ignored me, other than to say that I'm "whining" on his talk page and accuse me of personal attacks.  See http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia%3AVotes_for_deletion%2FZetor&diff=14596876&oldid=14596488 for the latest example.

Had RickK made ANY sincere attempt to communicate with me politely instead of making accusations, this certainly would not have escalated.  Instead, he simply ignored and/or deleted my comments, while at the same time, accused me of "personal attacks".  These accusations are not supported by WP:NPA, however, RickK's calling my attempts to communicate with him as "whining" is.

However, I expect nothing will happen with either the User:Willswikihelp account nor my issue, since so many have already agreed with the statement in a recent RfC that implied that the wheels will fall off of Wikipedia if RickK's actions aren't simply tolerated as is.  Therefore, this is the full extent of my complaint, and as far as I care to prosecute it.

Michael Turley
User:Unfocused

PS: Nice try on changing the "Reply to:" to avoid seeing my response on the list.  It didn't work.