[WikiEN-l] Popbitch / Michael Colvin

Tony Sidaway minorityreport at bluebottle.com
Thu Jun 2 18:54:55 UTC 2005

Rob Brewer said:

> Do we really want to be carrying this stuff? If not we will have to
> delete it, both from the article (using selective undelete) and the
> talk page, and probably protect the pages to stop it being pasted back
> in again.

This is extremely serious abuse--the worst I have ever seen.  As it's not
really encyclopedic and in my opinion may pose a danger to Wikipedia I've
taken the liberty of deleting it.  I know this is not included in the
deletion policy but this series of patently false and extremely damaging
allegations could expose Wikipedia to a rather hefty defamation suit.