[WikiEN-l] Re: NPOV: Fetus personhood - fish for all the thanks

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 30 06:55:49 UTC 2005

steve v a écrit:
> Hakur wrote:
>
>> This is just sophistry :)
>

> Anthere ecrit:
>
>>Which makes an article title such as [[foetus
>>personhood]] unacceptable, since disputer.
>

> Thats not what others have said:
>
> Delirium ecrit:
>
> "Certainly.  There have been entire /books/ written on
> the issue of fetal personhood. There's more than
> enough material to write an article about it
> summarizing all the points of view.
>
> SV

I agree. And this is precisely exactly why I say it is disputed...

And it is not because Delirium says that there are entire books written
on the issue of fetal personhood that it will make it less disputed; and
it is not because Delirium agrees with you that he is correct either.

No one is "correct" here. No one can be correct. There are only
perceptions and it is perfectly alright that perceptions are different.
You asked us our opinions. We gave them. Now, the right thing to do is
to accept that all opinions are acceptable; not to take the opinion of
one person as a tool to hint others opinions might be erroneous. Imho.