[WikiEN-l] Worrying trends

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Fri Jul 22 01:48:47 UTC 2005

Yes, we have come a long way. I remember creating the article Great
Salt Lake. I got a little flack from someone in Brooklyn, but Utah
did not weigh in. Anti-Mormonism exists. Mormons, especially in
groups, don't always act cool and some folks exaggerate or even make
up grievances. POV pushing violates our policies. But we have never
had a Mormon arbitration case.

Fred