[WikiEN-l] Fwd: Wikipedia is fun, but credibility varies a lot

SJ 2.718281828 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 20:54:19 UTC 2005

Be kind to journalists.  They are friends, not enemies... I wrote a
rather kinder and lighthearted response, pointing out a few
correction.   She did reply to me, that same day, agreeing that
writing under deadlines is hard; and saying that it was nice to be in
touch with someone from the community.

SJ

On 7/20/05, Oskar Sigvardsson <oskarsigvardsson at gmail.com> wrote:
> Out of curiosity, did you get a response?
>
> --gkhan
>
> On 7/20/05, Daniel Mayer <maveric149 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Below is an email I sent to the author of an article that was semi-critical of
> > Wikipedia. I think it illustrates the way many in academia don't get it and how
> > many of those are polluting the critical thinking skills of students.

++SJ